Thursday, January 11, 2018

Notice of Change in Email Delivery Times



Notice to people who look at my blog by "email delivery."


I have changed the time that you would receive my blog by email.   In the past it came in the middle of the night, showing whatever I posted the day before.

Now you don't have to wait.

The email will come automatically sometime after 11:00 a.m., showing what I wrote that morning. That is usually when I write.

People who see my blog by email get formatting that is a little less pretty than people who look at it directly on the web.   The photos line up better and the typeface is nicer if you click on the post title, and that takes you to the web version of the same thing.

Every day's readership is different but generally there are about 500 page views a day.  Sometimes way more.  Sometimes a few less.

Thanks for reading!

Peter Sage







No comments: