Sunday, October 31, 2021

Let's not feed the troll

Let's try something.


Let's ignore the internet troll in the Comments Section.


"Mike" made the excellent point that the persistent troll at this website hijacks the attention and discussion of my readers. Hereafter, please do not respond to him. I won't either. Let's not feed the troll. 

Here is a definition of a troll: 

A troll is a person who posts inflammatory, off-topic messages in an online community, such as a newsgroup forum, or comments section, with the intent of provoking readers. This is typically for the troll's amusement, or to disrupt a rival's online activities or manipulate a political process.

We have a troll.

If readers notice something particularly disgusting or personal and want me to remove it promptly, please alert me by writing me at peter.w.sage@gmail.com.


No comments: