Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Humor, in the time of plague


This one is going around.


Not just the virus. This joke.
Click: Original routine




Aide:    Sir, let me review with you the organizations we've got working on this. The CDC's on top of American public health. WHO's on international public health.

Trump:  That's what I want to find out.

Aide:     Sir, you're the president.

Trump:  Yes.

Aide:     But you don't know WHO?

Trump:  Right. I know I should know the organization's name.

Aide:    WHO.  

Trump: The organization responsible for international health.

Aide:     WHO.

Trump:  The entity to turn to to see what's going on internationally.

Aide:     WHO's that organization, sir.

Trump:  I'm asking you who's that organization!

Aide:    That's the organization's name.

Trump:  That's who's name?

Aide:    Yes.

Trump:  Well, go ahead and tell me.

Aide:    That's it.

Trump: That's who?

Aide:     Yes.

Trump:  There's got to be someone in charge of international public health.

Aide:     Certainly, sir.

Trump:   And who is that?

Aide:      Correct!