Sunday, September 13, 2015

New Hampshire preview: One down (Perry) but still lots to see

I am told that my blog will interest more people if there is a photo of  Trump.   Here he is, crowing that Rick Perry has dropped out.   But I need not worry there will be nothing to see.   Hope springs eternal among the remaining 16 Republicans.

I am listing below the events scheduled in New Hampshire today, Sunday the 13th, and tomorrow Monday the 14th of September.   As you can see there is still lots of activity with Christie, Florina, and Graham all there at multiple events.  

The schedule printed below is a copy and paste job from a news website:   necn.com    Following candidates around and knowing their public schedule isn't rocket science.  And they aren't sneaking around.  Candidates are trying to be seen.

I could catch some of this on CSPAN, broadcast, and cable news, but I wanted to see it unmediated.    There are leaves to see if there are no candidate events, but I expect there to be more events than I will have time for.

My intention--if I were there today--would be to see what Christie does and says at the  Seafood festival before he speeds off to the Lobster House in Dover, and to follow him there.    Will traffic ruin my effort?  Will Christie run late to everything?  Will there be security confounding my effort to move around?  Will Christie eat?  Will he joke about what he eats? Will there be much of an audience?  

I don't know, but I will tell you when I find out.








Candidate



Chris Christie9/13/2015295 Ocean Boulevard, Hampton, NHVisit the Hampton Beach Seafood Festival, 2:30 p.m.
Chris Christie9/13/2015Newick's Lobster House, 431 Dover Point Rd, Dover, NH Town Hall with Maine Gov. Paul LePage, 4 p.m.
Carly Fiorina9/13/2015Alton American Legion Hall, 164 Wolfeboro Highway, Alton, NHBreakfast with Carly, 10:25 a.m.
Carly Fiorina9/13/2015Grace Capital Church, 542 Pembroke St., Pembroke, NHCornerstone Picnic, 1:50 p.m.
Carly Fiorina9/13/2015Glen Ellis Family Campground, 83 Glen Ellis Campground Road, Glen, NHGene Chandler's Fall Family Picnic, 4:10 p.m.
Lindsey Graham9/13/2015Milford VFW, 1 VFW Way, Milford, NHTown Hall meeting with Sen. John McCain, 10:30 a.m.
Lindsey Graham9/13/2015Grace Capital Church, 542 Pembroke St., Pembroke, NHAttend Cornerstone's God, Country & BBQ with Sen. John McCain, 2:30 p.m.
Lindsey Graham9/13/2015Deering Town Hall, 762 Deering Center Road, Deering, NHTown Hall meeting with Sen. John McCain, 4 p.m.
Lindsey Graham9/13/2015Keene Senior Center, 70 Court St., Keene, NHTown Hall meeting with Sen. John McCain, 6:30 p.m.
Chris Christie9/14/2015Farm & Flower Market, 15 Webster St., Manchester, NHVisit Farm & Flower Market with Mayor Ted Gatsas, 9:30 a.m.
Chris Christie9/14/2015William B. Cashin Senior Activity Center, 151 Douglas St., Manchester, NHVisit senior center with Mayor Ted Gatsas, 10:15 a.m.

No comments: